Terms and Conditions
- Our produce may contain wheat, eggs, milk, nuts or other ingredients which may cause allergic reactions. Customers concerned with food allergies should be aware of this risk. Boucakez will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to foods consumed or items that may come in contact with during the course of preparation and delivery or pickup.
- Cake, models or flowers may contain wire, cocktail sticks or crystals, which should not be eaten. It will be your responsibility to remove these, as appropriate, before serving the cake.
- All of our sugar crafted figurines, models, flowers and decorations are individually handmade. Therefore, may vary slightly to the ones displayed on our website and or Facebook page.
- Portion guides are approximate and dependent on correct cutting. We cannot be held responsible for shortfalls in portions.
- All orders should be stored in a cool and dry area, on a flat sturdy surface. Never place orders in the fridge prior to cutting as colours may run.
- We reserve the right to photograph the order and these photographs remain our property.
- Colours are matched closely but may not always be identical to the ones shown on our website or Facebook page and the final product may vary slightly. The colour of the product you see on your monitor or device will depend on your screen settings and resolution. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
- Your order is fresh on the day of collection and will remain fresh until the best before date, if stored correctly. We are not liable for any deterioration of orders placed in a fridge, stored improperly or kept for a time longer than the best before date.